Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Reinold

Well...11 days until our due date and NO sign of Baby Reinold just yet. Thankfully my last day of work is this wednesday. I really don't know how many more times I can hear patients comment "Oh...you've dropped" or "You're still here!!" I will miss my co-workers over the next few months but am looking forward to the BIG change ahead! We'll keep you posted on Bambino's arrival!

3 comments:

  1. We will miss your smiling face at work, too Sandi and look forward to seeing you again and meeting Baby R! ~ Debreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! The nursery is sooo cute! I am sure Baby Reinold will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, You may be in labor right now? I have been saving this email to look at in on my day off today, and just looked at the counter and think it is here! I am so happy for ya'll and didn't know you were even expecting! Can't wait to see what you have and just said a little prayer for you! Love, Miriam

    ReplyDelete