We are pleased to introduce Avery Eleanor Reinold, born at 9:15 AM on Thursday December 11, 2008. She weighs 5 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 18 1/2 inches! Avery and Sandi are both recovering well. Thank you everyone for all your phone calls, emails, and text messages!Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Absolutely beautiful! She looks like a great mixture of you both. We are thrilled for you guys!
ReplyDeleteTodd and Staci
Greetings from Las Vegas!
ReplyDeleteAvery is a mini-Sandi! Soooo cute!!! Ty wants to welcome Avery to the neighborhood.
We wish you all well. Love, Auntie Janet, Auntie Terri, Uncle Bill, Auntie Kerri, Uncle Chris, and Tyler
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie...good work Sandi & Mike! I can't wait to meet her. I visited with Dunkin' tonight and she's very excited about being a big sister. Congratulations! XOXO Auntie Bette
ReplyDeleteThe Duffy family is thrilled beyond words about our new little cousin. Connor is so happy to have a new play mate. Love to you all. Welcome to the world, Avery. You are so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Shannon, Michael and Connor
Sandi and Mike-
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to meet Avery...she is beautiful!!! Welcome to the family little one! Love, Jill :)
Congratulations Mike and Sandi! Avery is finally here. She is so very adorable and I hope we can meet her in person some day. Call if you ever have any questions.
ReplyDeleteRobyn