Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Avery is 1 Month Old!
It is hard to believe that our little Petunia has already been here for 1 month...it has really felt like one continous day (in 2 hour eat, sleep, and diaper change intervals) and we have enjoyed every minute of it! Sorry it has taken so long to post to our blog again but between the holidays, visitors, and trying to sell our townhouse things have been CRAZY!!! Thanks so much to all the visits, texts, phone calls, and emails we have received from everyone and all the wonderful gifts people have sent Avery (she is one loved and well dressed little girl already)! We are slowly but surely figuring this parenting thing out and can see Avery develop some new talent everyday (pooping at this point is still a giant feat for her)! We are also SO proud of our dog Dunkin, who has taken to big-sisterhood like a champ (she deserves plenty of treats Auntie Nancy and Terri)! Hope to keep the blog posts coming strong and looking forward to sharing Avery with you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I am so excited to see a post!! I've been looking!! I understand the poop thing...Wells went every SEVEN days for a while and now goes every other day. we are still celebrating when it happens!! I can give you lots of tips to help if you want to call!! Love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she is sooooo cute! She makes me miss Brynna's newborn days. Thanks for the updates and stories. I can just feel the love you have for her. Take care!
ReplyDeleteRobyn
I love her already!!! I cannot wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteStaci