Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Hump Day


Just thought I would add a picture of Avery to help break up your workday...I know alot of you check our blog daily (wish you would leave a comment)!!! Today myself, Avery, and Grandma hit some outlets and got some great deals...it's never too early to teach Avery about bargain hunting! Happy Wednesday to all and miss you! xoxo
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. One more week and Nuna and Papa will be visiting you. Can't wait! Hope to go shopping and take long walks with you and mommy. Hugs and Kisses.
    Love, Nuna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big already! Miss Avery looks like she is enjoying her fun in the sun. Miss you guys and can't wait to have you home in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog! I can't believe how big Avery is getting. She is beautiful...have fun in the sun and we looks forward to seeing you when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! She is a mini Sandi :0

    See you in 5 days! We are really looking forward to some warmth. I actually shoveled on Monday. Haven't done that in 25 years :)

    xoxo
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, she is totally you!!! She is too cute!! I know you are loving her! I wish we could get together so badly. Are the braves and red sox playing this summer in atlanta? If so, let's get you down here!!! Love ya and miss y'all! yes...and i am still shocked. love, dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys in a few days . . . I've had visions of sunny, 80-degree days dancin' in my head. (I'm also working on a way to smuggle Dunkin in my carry on :-)

    XOXO
    Auntie Bette

    ReplyDelete