Saturday, April 25, 2009
Avery's New Tricks
Month 4 has been a hoot! Avery can do lots of fun stuff now! As you can see in the pictures above Avery is now able to play in her exersaucer, sit up in her Bumbo seat, chew on her toes (yum), and every morning I find her in her crib flipped onto her belly sucking her thumb....yikes, that's a lot of development in one month! Avery can also grab things now (mostly toys and my fingers) and put them in her mouth as the doctor seems to think the teething process has officially begun! Although, with the amount of drool she's got going on we didn't really need the Doc for that one! Incidentally, I never updated my last entry but as of 2 weeks ago Avery was weighing in at 12 lbs 7 oz and was 23 inches long! We also went to our first sing-a-long with Avery's big cousin Matthew and Auntie Alison and Avery LOVED it! It was really funny to hear her coo the entire time and kick her legs all over the place. Needless to say we will be frequenting more of those! Hope everyone is doing well and happy that spring has finally sprung!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




hey sandi!! Avery is soooooooooooo cute!!! I just can't get over it! I wish we could play with y'all! I won't get to find out until june..boooo! i will be 18 weeks at my next appt in two weeks, but she is making me wait until after 20 weeks for the ultrasound. oh well! we need to talk soon! love ya, dana
ReplyDeleteWow! Does Avery look like you in her exersaucer! Sounds like you are having fun...keep enjoying!!
ReplyDeleteDebreen