Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cereal and Mohawks and Squishy Face...Oh My!!

This morning Avery had cereal for the first time and she DEVOURED it! I thought maybe she would push the rice cereal out of her mouth on the first bite but she gulped it down! I can't wait to feed her more tomorrow. Dunkin waited patiently by the foot of Avery's high chair but struck out...Dunkin has learned quickly from big cousin's Mia and Ella that a baby in a high chair means promising treats! You can see from the pictures above that Avery's hair is starting to fill in which means fun with mohawks in the bathtub! Also, as of last week Avery has started to make the most hilarious "squishy face". The squishy face mostly comes out for her Papa and her Grandpa but once in a while she will indulge Mike and I with it. It's pretty darn cute. Avery had her 6 month check-up this past monday and is now a whopping 14.5 lbs and 25.5" long...growing like a weed and cute as a button (if I do say so myself)! Stay tuned for more and smooches to all! --Sandi

2 comments:

  1. I love the mohawk look!!

    Debreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable and cute like always.

    Emma&carol

    ReplyDelete