Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Avery is 8 Months Old!




Avery is 8 months old and she is crawling! On August 6th Avery got up on all fours did one little cycle of crawling (arm, arm, leg,leg) and then face planted. The next day, she did the very same thing and in just 2 days she was able to crawl across the room (check out the video clip above and ignore my shrill voice)!!! I think crawling was her birthday gift to me, just like when she cut her first tooth for her Daddy on Father's day! On her first day of crawling she even tried to pull up to stand twice so I think I am really in for it! Avery has been a little uncomfortable and more fussy the last few days so I think some new teeth are on their way too...our little Petunia is really growing (too) fast! Take care everyone and hope you like the video above!!

2 comments:

  1. She does look like a little frog!! How adorable! Hope the move is going well. Talk to you soon!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you...I showed this video to Emerson and Gracely. Well, we have watched it about 100 times now. They ask "Can we watch Baby Avery crawl again?" They love it!!!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete