Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dance Party!

Today Avery and I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa and our visit turned into a Dance Party!! It turns out Avery is a big fan of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons...she listened intently for about 4 or 5 entire songs and was waving her little arms like crazy as her Grandpa danced around. I wish I had grabbed my little video camera sooner because by the time I started recording Avery was getting tired ( I think Grandpa was too)! We had a fun day! On another note, Avery now has 6 teeth! Monday night was a rough night for us but this morning she had 2 more teeth so I guess that explains that! Hope everyone is doing well and hope you enjoy our little snip-it of our Dance Party!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...do they absolutely adore her or what???? That was the cutest thing ever!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete