Whoa...a post on time!?!? I can hardly believe it myself! Miss Avery is 11 months old today!!! I can hardly believe that one either! Originally, I had planned on posting a little collage of Avery in her halloween costume and a little video of her walking but Avery pulled out a new trick today that is funny stuff! Avery and I had just come home from food shopping (which takes twice as long when you have a baby with you for MANY reasons). Anywho, Avery was in her highchair eating and Mike and I were bustling around the kitchen putting groceries away and getting dinner together. I happened to notice Avery eating her dinner and practicing trying to blink only one eye...which usually ended in squishy face. Mike has never taught her how to wink and neither have I, so the only thing I can come up with is that someone at the grocery store caught her attention with it and she was testing it out. Whatever the case, "the wink" was born and thought you may like a peek! Thanks again for checking in on us! Love, Sandi
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


SO CUTE!!!! That is adorable and congrats on the move!! Talk to you soon...
ReplyDeleteI just melted into the floor!!! Avery, you are the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Staci
It's just soooo cute and of coure she is a cutie !!!
ReplyDeleteCarol and Emma