Thursday, February 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Nuna!
Greetings from Florida and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUNA! We are getting settled in Florida nicely. Avery is napping and I am blogging in my flip-flops....aahhh, this is the life. We miss all of you but are happy to be here with Mike! Our first set of visitors (Grandma and Grandpa) are coming to visit us on Monday so we are looking forward to that! Today our plan is to go for a stroll through the walking path that is right next to our condo and filled with palm trees and little tiny lizards (you know I love stuff like that)! Hope everyone is doing well and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUNA!!! We love and miss you...have a piece of cake for us! xxxooo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy Birthday to Nuna too. She is the big Six-0 today!! Wow, she IS old ;)
ReplyDeleteI joined the blogging community today. Don't really know what I am doing, but figure I'll learn as I go. We(the Massachusetts delegation) cannot WAIT to head to Florida on March 9 so that we can visit with our very favorite baby Avery. Glad to hear it's warm enough to wear flip-flops because here in Massachusetts the snow plows were out again last night! See you in 2.5 weeks!! xoxo AJ