Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

I am Darn Cute


I swear I could eat this child whole. Above is Avery with her fancy hat...which I am sure she will start to yank off her head just as soon as she figures out how to use those hands of hers. Avery has been doing lots of staring at her hands and sucking on her fingers so I think she is slowly but surely figuring out that they are attached to her. Grandma and Grandpa are still here visiting and we went to sit by the pool (which means that mommy walked about 85 laps around the pool)! While we were at the pool we saw an Alligator in the pond behind us about 100 yards away sunning himself which was really cool! Today we are going to go for a nice long walk and then grill out with Daddy. Miss you all but we have more visitors coming soon!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sandi & Mike you have one cute baby. I wish I
    was going to sunny Florida with the gang. Can't wait to hold and kiss Avery upon your arrival back to Massachusetts.

    Love & Kisses
    Auntie Terri

    ReplyDelete