Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Snowbirds


Well...we hate to rub it in but it was sunny and 80 degrees here today with a light breeze. As you can see above the Bishop clan wasted no time getting into their bathing suits and hitting the pool! Tomorrow we are all going to the City of Palms Park to take in a little Red Sox action! We'll be thinking of all of you and sending warm weather thoughts your way!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for rubbing it in! I would have been in these pictures too if my mom allowed me to join them! Maybe I will hop on a plane and show up on their doorstep! Hope you guys are having fun!

    XOXO
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Can't wait to join in the fun. Avery seems to be injoying her company,I'm sure she'll get lots of attention. See you all in a few days.
    Love,
    Nuna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics...how fun for your family to come visit. I wish I was laying in one of those chairs with them. Itty-Bitty looks precious as always. Love you guys!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. chris and i was just looking at the pic and avery is sooo adorable, see u guy sooo have fun

    ReplyDelete