
Avery is officially 2 months old and gets cuter everyday (I know I'm biased..but she is)! We had our 2 month check-up today and Avery weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs 4 0z and is now 22 inches long! Unfortunately, it was also time to get her first series of shots which was very traumatic for the BOTH of us! I didn't think it was possible for her to be even more scrumptious but she has started to smile and coo which is really stinking cute! Her little voice is sort of raspy and deep which is funny coming out of this little peanut. The past month has been very crazy preparing for Nuna's surprise party, Avery's Baptism and party, and getting ready to meet our new friends in Florida! I will be sure to post some pictures from all of that soon! Thanks for reading our blog to check in on Miss Avery's progress and we love to read all of your comments...so be sure to leave us some!!!



Could your baby be any stinkin' cuter?!?!?! We're glad things are going well for you guys...have fun in Florida! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Todd and Staci
We love baby Avery's smile! Have a safe trip and send back news from warm sunny F-L-A!!
ReplyDeleteMike & Debreen
your life sure has changed, hasn't it?! For the best of course. I can't believe that your sweet little Avery is 2 months already. Time goes by way too fast. I'm glad your "family" will be together this year in FL.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Robyn